Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,905 (¥95,007) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)