Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.036 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨784,989 (41,236 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨503,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)