Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.762 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,365 (2,844 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (42 minutes ago)