Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,006 (€1,569) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)