Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,085 (元16,643) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)