Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,835 (元2,247) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)