Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,450 (元19,090) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨184,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)