Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨718,619 (€8,829) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨500,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)