Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,401 (4,075 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)