Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,080 (6,512 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)