Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.482 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,315 (3,384 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (32 minutes ago)