Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.885 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨409,106 (51,882 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨316,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)