Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,460 (元3,622) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)