Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,452 (元3,222) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)