Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,637 (365 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)