Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,429 (359 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)