Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,807 (366 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)