Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,543 (€585) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)