Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,718 (€251) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)