Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,844 (€372) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (31 minutes ago)