Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12403 INR / SOS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 394% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,258 (622,894 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)