Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12105 INR / SOS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 170% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,156,398 (34,336,317 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,540,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)