Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11971 INR / SOS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 387% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,124 (635,918 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)