Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12825 INR / SOS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 419% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,899 (506,035 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)