Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,377 (元2,361) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)