Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.523 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,619 (元17,450) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨166,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)