Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.719 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,772 (元3,475) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (20 minutes ago)