Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,659 (元3,399) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)