Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,810 ($395) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)