Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,696 ($674) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)