Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨32,216 (11,598 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)