Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨16,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,000 (6,504 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)