Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨277,055 (€3,507) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨215,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)