Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,066 (11,355,690 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)