Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,222 (元2,127) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (32 minutes ago)