Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.054 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,674 (1,614 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)