Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.628 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,445 (454 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)