Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.878 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,516 (486 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)