Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.495 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨133,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨128,804 (4,685 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)