Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,422 (¥42,855) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)