Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,959 (¥68,932) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)