Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,121 (¥42,736) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)