Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨471,374 (¥762,726) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨354,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)