Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,375 (﷼ 7,784,533) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)