Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨51,177 (﷼ 31,540,281) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)