Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,878 (﷼ 14,048,532) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (25 minutes ago)