Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,997 (﷼ 7,040,624) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (43 minutes ago)