Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,204 (3,437 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)