Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.906 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,390 (4,856 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)