Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.205 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,730 (C$483) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)