Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,780 (¥257,314) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨113,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)