Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,410 (11,766,449 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)