Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,070 (10,662,279 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)