Cost of living comparison between Haiphong, Vietnam and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,127 (5,710,233 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 3 hours ago)