Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,965 (元3,215) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)