Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.733 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,732 (2,297 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)