Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.199 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,881 (2,466 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)