Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,467 (₨31,490) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)