Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.036 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨325,565 (17,102 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨222,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)