Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.161 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,523 (1,736 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)