Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,548 (¥35,965) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)