Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨294,322 (¥480,010) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨199,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)