Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨9,746 (¥15,838) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (37 minutes ago)