Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,500 (¥81,326) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (40 minutes ago)