Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13997 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,598 (90,008Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)