Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22959 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,284 (62,217 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)