Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.055 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,805 ($3,671) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨196,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)