Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,311 ($482) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)