Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,166 (₩2,194,546) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)