Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,840 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)