Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,589 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)