Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,006 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)