Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,158 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)