Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,362 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)