Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)