Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,240 (₩363,718) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (22 minutes ago)