Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨281,394 (₩4,472,472) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨218,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (42 minutes ago)