Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,187 (₩465,129) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)