Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,939 (₩553,001) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (30 minutes ago)