Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01788 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,432 (1,533,837 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (42 minutes ago)