Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01785 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,449 (1,762,118 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (35 minutes ago)