Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01759 INR / UGX
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨50,596 (2,876,127 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)