Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,911 (₨32,471) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)