Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,118 (₨44,509) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)