Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,414 (₨9,686) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)