Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,745 (₨19,922) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)