Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨47,001 (₨82,060) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)