Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,903 (₨24,817) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)