Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨38,421 (₨74,559) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)