Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,408 (元1,470) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)