Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.606 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,437 (502 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)