Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,551 (226 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (44 minutes ago)