Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.669 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,830 (元6,170) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)