Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.296 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,962 (元6,310) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)