Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,630 (元3,163) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (31 minutes ago)