Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.030 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,752 ($627) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)