Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.689 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,348 ($395) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)