Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,502 (R$ 1,877) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)