Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,289 (R$ 1,150) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)