Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,738 (€493) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)