Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,005 (€277) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (39 minutes ago)