Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨10,972 (162 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)