Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨9,163 (126 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,400 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)