Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨9,604 (142 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 3 hours ago)